George E.L. Barbee is one of the original Batten fellows at the University of Virginia Darden Graduate School of Business. Before that he was a PwC partner for 20 years. He is also the author of 63 Innovation Nuggets for Aspiring Innovators (Innovation Etc., 2015).
All articles by George E.L. Barbee
Two Simple Concepts for Getting the Most from Absurd IdeasAugust 17, 2017 It’s tempting to dismiss a wild idea, but if respected it can be a springboard for finding synergies and new ways of doing things.
by George E.L. Barbee
- 1.Create a virtual watercooler to spark innovative problem-solving
- 2.How the need for secure supply chains is propelling blockchain
- 3.The secret recipe for organizational culture is no recipe
- 4.Aneeta Rattan confronts bias in the workplace
- 5.How organizations can design for agility and embrace uncertainty