Jaime Estupiñán is a partner with Strategy& based in New York. He focuses on organization and change leadership for the healthcare industry.
All articles by Jaime Estupiñán
What Consumers Most Want from Health Insurers’ Technology June 29, 2016 People don’t crave the latest fitness wearable. Their overwhelming preference is for simple applications that provide and organize information.by Keith Fengler, Jaime Estupiñán, and Kenny Chan
The 10 Principles of Organizational DNA October 27, 2014 Based on 10 years of organizational design (“organizational DNA”) research and 220,000 diagnostic surveys, here’s what we’ve learned about building high-performance companies. See also “Unlocking your organizational DNA.”by Jaime Estupiñán and Gary L. Neilson
- 1.Create a virtual watercooler to spark innovative problem-solving
- 2.How the need for secure supply chains is propelling blockchain
- 3.The secret recipe for organizational culture is no recipe
- 4.Aneeta Rattan confronts bias in the workplace
- 5.How organizations can design for agility and embrace uncertainty
More PwC insights
Four fault lines show a fracturing among global consumers.