Jan Alexander is a New York–based editor and writer. Her work has appeared in Institutional Investor and Worth.
All articles by Jan Alexander
Kentaro Toyama on Why Technology Alone Won’t Change the WorldSeptember 14, 2015 The University of Michigan professor believes that to solve human problems, human skill is needed more urgently than ever before.by Jan Alexander
- 1.Taking Wal-Mart Global: Lessons From Retailing's Giant
- 2.The power of power consciousness
- 3.The secret recipe for organizational culture is no recipe
- 4.Changing Channels In The Automotive Industry: The Future of Automotive Marketing and Distribution
- 5.How Sage Group is supporting resilience in small and medium-sized businesses
More PwC insights
In one of the largest global surveys of workers, people revealed a mostly optimistic story, but one with some concerning undercurrents.