Jeffrey Rothfeder is the former editor-in-chief at International Business Times and national news editor at Bloomberg News. He is the author of eight books, including Driving Honda: Inside the World’s Most Innovative Car Company (Portfolio, 2014).
All articles by Jeffrey Rothfeder
Privacy War: The Europe-U.S.Struggle Over Consumer DataJuly 1, 2000 In the E.U., your secrets are sacred. In the U.S., they are for sale. For global marketers, that means trouble.by Jeffrey Rothfeder
Crossing the Digital Divide: A Transition BaedekerJanuary 1, 2000 From Wal-Mart to Amazon, great companies have always faced the challenges of channel conflict, pricing and cultural change. by Michael S. Katz and Jeffrey Rothfeder
- 1.Create a virtual watercooler to spark innovative problem-solving
- 2.How the need for secure supply chains is propelling blockchain
- 3.The secret recipe for organizational culture is no recipe
- 4.Aneeta Rattan confronts bias in the workplace
- 5.How organizations can design for agility and embrace uncertainty
More PwC insights
Four fault lines show a fracturing among global consumers.