All articles by Leslie H. Moeller
The Better Half: The Artful Science of ROI MarketingFebruary 12, 2003 Advances in analytics, systems, processes, and organization design can converge to eliminate the waste from marketing.
by Leslie H. Moeller, Sharat K. Mathur, and Randall Rothenberg
10x Value: The Engine Powering Long-Term Shareholder ReturnsJuly 1, 1997 What does it take to grow shareholder value at world-class rates? More than profit and revenue increases. It takes strategic innovation to make it into the top tier. by Charles E. Lucier, Leslie H. Moeller, and Raymond Held
Smart Customization: Profitable Growth Through Tailored Business StreamsAs markets atomize, a striking new approach emerges to profitably serve fragmenting demand.by Keith Oliver, Leslie H. Moeller, and Bill Lakenan
- 1.Create a virtual watercooler to spark innovative problem-solving
- 2.How the need for secure supply chains is propelling blockchain
- 3.The secret recipe for organizational culture is no recipe
- 4.Aneeta Rattan confronts bias in the workplace
- 5.How organizations can design for agility and embrace uncertainty
More PwC insights
Four fault lines show a fracturing among global consumers.