Marguerite Duprieu is a member of PwC’s global LIBOR working group. Based in New York City, she is a director with PwC US in the financial markets practice.
All articles by Marguerite Duprieu
- 1.Create a virtual watercooler to spark innovative problem-solving
- 2.The secret recipe for organizational culture is no recipe
- 3.How the need for secure supply chains is propelling blockchain
- 4.Aneeta Rattan confronts bias in the workplace
- 5.How organizations can design for agility and embrace uncertainty
More PwC insights
Four fault lines show a fracturing among global consumers.