Matthew Siegel is a principal with the organizational change and leadership practice at Strategy& in New York.
All articles by Matthew Siegel
Organizational effectiveness goes digitalMay 29, 2019 New technologies offer leaders an agile way to assess their company’s health and embark on improvement. See also “The digital approach to organizational effectiveness.”by Matthew Siegel and Chris Greenwood
Seven Ways to Make Your Strategic Planning RelevantSeptember 16, 2013 Planning and performance management systems can be designed to reinforce your most distinctive capabilities—not undermine them.by Matthew Siegel
- 1.Create a virtual watercooler to spark innovative problem-solving
- 2.The secret recipe for organizational culture is no recipe
- 3.How the need for secure supply chains is propelling blockchain
- 4.Aneeta Rattan confronts bias in the workplace
- 5.How organizations can design for agility and embrace uncertainty
More PwC insights
Four fault lines show a fracturing among global consumers.