Matthias Baeumler is an advisor to executives in resource and process industries for Strategy&, PwC’s strategy consulting business. He is a managing director with PwC Strategy& Germany, based in Berlin. He leads the firm's chemicals business as well as enterprise strategy in Europe, the Middle East, and Africa.
All articles by Matthias Baeumler
- 1.Create a virtual watercooler to spark innovative problem-solving
- 2.How the need for secure supply chains is propelling blockchain
- 3.The secret recipe for organizational culture is no recipe
- 4.Aneeta Rattan confronts bias in the workplace
- 5.How organizations can design for agility and embrace uncertainty