Nancy Nichols is a former senior editor of the Harvard Business Review and founder of the Great Ideas Studio.
All articles by Nancy A. Nichols
Getting beyond Green: Envisioning an Industrial RebootFebruary 22, 2011 Some executives and scientists are calling for a radical rethinking of chemicals, cars, farms, and our future.by Nancy A. Nichols
- 1.The secret recipe for organizational culture is no recipe
- 2.How organizations can design for agility and embrace uncertainty
- 3.10 principles of organization design
- 4.Why managing uncertainty is a key leadership skill
- 5.Changing Channels In The Automotive Industry: The Future of Automotive Marketing and Distribution
More PwC insights
Four fault lines show a fracturing among global consumers.