Olaf Acker is a thought leader in digital services for Strategy&. Based in Frankfurt, he is a partner with PwC Germany and leads the global digital platform.
All articles by Olaf Acker
The Global ICT 50: The Supply Side of DigitizationAugust 28, 2012 The top 50 companies providing IT and telecom hardware, software, and services are facing dramatic change and convergence. Their response will transform life for the rest of us.by Olaf Acker, Florian Gröne, and Germar Schröder
Why Cloud Computing Is Gaining Strength in the IT MarketplaceJune 30, 2009 Web-based computing services are already saving money for many large enterprises. It’s time to jump on the bandwagon.by Stefan Stroh, Olaf Acker, and Aneesh Kumar
- 1.Create a virtual watercooler to spark innovative problem-solving
- 2.How the need for secure supply chains is propelling blockchain
- 3.The secret recipe for organizational culture is no recipe
- 4.Aneeta Rattan confronts bias in the workplace
- 5.How organizations can design for agility and embrace uncertainty
More PwC insights
Four fault lines show a fracturing among global consumers.