Paul Michelman is editor-in-chief at Safari Books Online, and was formerly executive editor of strategy+business.
All articles by Paul Michelman
The Fast-Changing Face of U.S. Healthcare: A PrimerOctober 10, 2013 Looking to get up to speed on the far-reaching changes in the U.S. healthcare landscape? These resources will help.by Paul Michelman
The Three Words that Could Save Your Business: Stop, Look, and ListenAugust 20, 2013 The advice we give our children may also be the secret to corporate longevity.by Paul Michelman
Corporate Culture Is Dead. Long Live Corporate CultureAugust 8, 2013 Commitment to an organization-wide ethos feels increasingly antiquated. Except where it succeeds wildly.by Paul Michelman
- 1.Create a virtual watercooler to spark innovative problem-solving
- 2.The secret recipe for organizational culture is no recipe
- 3.How the need for secure supply chains is propelling blockchain
- 4.Aneeta Rattan confronts bias in the workplace
- 5.How organizations can design for agility and embrace uncertainty
More PwC insights
Four fault lines show a fracturing among global consumers.