Randy Starr is an advisor to executives in the aerospace and defense industry for Strategy&, PwC's strategy consulting business. He is a principal with PwC US, based in Florham Park., N.J., and directs the aerospace and defense practice.
All articles by Randy Starr
Enterprise Resilience: Managing Risk in the Networked EconomyFebruary 14, 2003 Understanding interdependencies and planning for discontinuities is the path to corporate agility.by Randy Starr, Jim Newfrock, and Michael Delurey
- 1.Create a virtual watercooler to spark innovative problem-solving
- 2.How the need for secure supply chains is propelling blockchain
- 3.The secret recipe for organizational culture is no recipe
- 4.Aneeta Rattan confronts bias in the workplace
- 5.How organizations can design for agility and embrace uncertainty
More PwC insights
Four fault lines show a fracturing among global consumers.