Rich Parkin is a leading practitioner for Strategy&, PwC’s strategy consulting business. Based in London, he is a partner with PwC UK. He specializes in automotive and industrial products covering the value chain.
All articles by Rich Parkin
The Automaker’s Dilemma: Getting More Impact from Innovation CapitalJuly 27, 2017 The auto industry is making massive R&D investments in safety, connectivity, and autonomy — so far without good returns.
by Rich Parkin and Reid Wilk
- 1.Superhuman resources: How HR leaders have redefined their C-suite role
- 2.Why business leaders should try thinking like a comedian
- 3.Empathy: The glue we need to fix a fractured world
- 4.Meet modern compliance: Using AI and data to manage business risk better
- 5.Get your company in shape by redefining how people work
Videos, Galleries, & More
- Interactiveby John Klotnia
An integrated approach to city resilience and how urban leaders can better prepare for natural and human catastrophes.