Rutger von Post is a specialist in organizations and people with Strategy& and a principal with PwC US based in New York. He is head of the Katzenbach Center in North America.
All articles by Rutger von Post
How to Design a Team to Deliver Powerful Capabilities May 18, 2016 Inside every exceptional company are teams of people working across functions, year after year, doing things together they couldn’t do alone.
by Paul Leinwand and Rutger von Post
The Critical Few: Components of a Truly Effective Culture February 11, 2014 Forget the monolithic change management programs and focus on the elements of your culture that drive performance.by Jon Katzenbach, Rutger von Post, and James Thomas
- 1.Create a virtual watercooler to spark innovative problem-solving
- 2.The secret recipe for organizational culture is no recipe
- 3.How the need for secure supply chains is propelling blockchain
- 4.Aneeta Rattan confronts bias in the workplace
- 5.How organizations can design for agility and embrace uncertainty
More PwC insights
Four fault lines show a fracturing among global consumers.