Sean Joyce is a principal in the PwC US advisory practice. He leads the firm’s cybercrime unit, focusing on cybersecurity, anti-money laundering, fraud, and anti-bribery/anti-corruption. Previously, he was deputy director with the U.S. Federal Bureau of Investigation.
All articles by Sean Joyce
- 1.Create a virtual watercooler to spark innovative problem-solving
- 2.How the need for secure supply chains is propelling blockchain
- 3.The secret recipe for organizational culture is no recipe
- 4.Aneeta Rattan confronts bias in the workplace
- 5.How organizations can design for agility and embrace uncertainty