Vinay Couto is an advisor to executives for Strategy&, PwC’s strategy consulting business. Based in Chicago, he is a principal with PwC US. He oversees the firm’s people and organization strategy practice and co-directs the Fit for Growth* platform.
* Fit for Growth is a registered service mark of PwC Strategy& LLC in the United States.
All articles by Vinay Couto
Optimizing Overhead to Promote GrowthJuly 31, 2007 Great companies are always looking for ways to cut costs — in finance, HR, IT, and other general and administrative services. But stringent cost management is counterproductive when it shortchanges your ability to grow or hamstrings your best people. The answer lies in optimizing overhead: designing services from the market back, using IT more effectively, and looking beyond conventional approaches and geographical borders for solutions.by Vinay Couto and Frank Galioto
Culture Change: Calling on Philosophers and EngineersMay 15, 2007 By blending the poetic with the quotidian, organizational strategies and cultures can find common ground. by Vinay Couto, Nikos Mourkogiannis, and Gary L. Neilson
The Rise of the Activist CFOMay 16, 2005 An ongoing survey finds that “activist” chief financial officers are becoming strategic assets to their companies — a change in job description that may not only improve their company’s performance but also enhance their career options.by Vinay Couto, Frank Galioto, and Mark J. Moran
- 1.Superhuman resources: How HR leaders have redefined their C-suite role
- 2.Why business leaders should try thinking like a comedian
- 3.Empathy: The glue we need to fix a fractured world
- 4.Meet modern compliance: Using AI and data to manage business risk better
- 5.Get your company in shape by redefining how people work
Videos, Galleries, & More
- Interactiveby John Klotnia