More Business books
Archives by year:
- March 7, 2019A 1908 novel about the fate of two sisters in Victorian England has a great deal to teach us about the challenges women face in the business world.
- March 1, 2019In her new book, psychology professor Michele Gelfand explains some of the differences between social groups, and the conflicts that erupt among them.
- February 15, 2019In his new book, The Future of Capitalism, Oxford economist Paul Collier lays out a path to restore the ethical foundations of the free-market system in the U.S. and Europe.
- February 11, 2019The Financier, an overlooked 1912 volume by iconic novelist Theodore Dreiser, has a great deal to teach businesspeople about hubris, adversity, and redemption.
- February 11, 2019Most companies that try to do well by doing good can’t make it last. Their leaders need to think more carefully about their philosophy and governance.
- February 1, 2019Tuck School of Business professor Richard D’Aveni proposes a technology-driven vision of manufacturing dominance.
- January 17, 2019Scott Belsky’s new book offers inspiration to leaders slogging through the life span of a successful business.
- January 14, 2019We can learn valuable lessons from the transcendentalist writer’s forays into the family pencil business.
- January 7, 2019The management philosophy of the CEO who disrupted Big Steel is as relevant today as it was 20 years ago.