More Consumer & retail
Archives by year:
- November 23, 2010For consumer durables, environmental sustainability starts with discarding conventional wisdom.
- November 23, 2010When consumers are overwhelmed with options, marketers should give them what they really want: ways of shopping that lower the cognitive stress.
- October 15, 2010Retailers are courting the next generation of aspirational buyers.
- August 24, 2010How a new view of consumers changed the way we think about products, companies, and economies.
- August 24, 2010
- August 24, 2010The thriving Internet shoe retailer has made its name and a lot of money by being eccentric.
- August 24, 2010Rather than seek increased revenues and profits by expanding products and markets, companies should follow a seven-step strategy for achieving more with less.
- July 26, 2010Consumers are becoming more suspicious of traditional branding. Here are five steps to regain their trust.
- March 15, 2010Retailers must adapt to the enduring shift in U.S. consumer spending and behavior, according to a new Booz & Company survey of buying habits.
- February 23, 2010A new survey reveals that for different types of products, consumers change brands in response to different marketing triggers.