More Consumer & retail
Archives by year:
- November 30, 2004
- November 30, 2004Chief marketing officers come in three new-and-improved flavors, exclusive Harvard research shows.
- November 30, 2004A study from the Association of National Advertisers and Booz Allen Hamilton suggests five ways to make marketing more relevant than ever.
- November 30, 2004To make customer focus profitable, service organizations can learn much from manufacturers.
- November 30, 2004Even in commodity categories, four simple steps can lead marketers to a high-margin brand.
- November 30, 2004By paying attention to what consumers really want, companies can attract new customers and create a distinctive brand.
- November 30, 2004Despite excitement over RFID technology and its future promise, most companies currently lack a business case to adopt it anytime soon.
- June 1, 2004For today’s consumer banks, reinventing local branches as a hub to attract and retain customers is essential to profit and growth.
- June 1, 2004New product categories can subvert incumbent brands — or give them a new lease on life.