More Consumer & retail
Archives by year:
- January 30, 2019Consumers have more power over your company’s success or failure than ever before, and it’s time for a new metric that captures the return on your investment in them.
- January 24, 2019As the industry continues to find its footing as a business, competitive video gaming has emerged as the fastest-growing sector in the global sports business.
- January 23, 2019The gap between the world’s poorest consumers and others is diminishing. For more insight, read “The New Fortune at the Bottom of the Pyramid.”
- January 18, 2019Online brands are opening brick-and-mortar shops, using technology and data-driven customer insights to transform the in-store experience.
- January 9, 2019Peloton’s bikes may be stationary. But as CEO John Foley tells us, the company is on the move.
- January 2, 2019Profound changes are closing the gap between the world’s poorest consumers and others, offering an unprecedented opportunity for businesses to create — and share in — prosperity. For more insight, see “Changes to the Fortune at the Bottom of the Pyramid.”