More Consumer & retail
Archives by year:
- s+b BlogsMay 21, 2019Voice-assisted devices will revolutionize the financial-services industry by providing customers with on-demand service and by helping banks reduce costs.
- May 13, 2019Dylan Collins, CEO of SuperAwesome, describes how his six-year-old company is hitting a growth spurt by leading the charge on digital privacy for children.
- May 6, 2019To thrive in a world of apps, platforms, and privacy concerns, marketers have to become multitaskers.
- April 29, 2019Voice-activated technology and devices are creating new media, entertainment, and marketing businesses built on the age-old power of simply listening.
- March 29, 2019Make sure you understand “return on experience” — the new way of tracking the results of your investments in customer and employee experiences — and how to implement it.
- s+b BlogsMarch 27, 2019Products that resonate best with consumers at the bottom of the pyramid are those designed with an understanding of their aspirations and needs.
- s+b BlogsJanuary 30, 2019Consumers have more power over your company’s success or failure than ever before, and it’s time for a new metric that captures the return on your investment in them.
- January 24, 2019As the industry continues to find its footing as a business, competitive video gaming has emerged as the fastest-growing sector in the global sports business.
- January 23, 2019The gap between the world’s poorest consumers and others is diminishing. For more insight, read “The New Fortune at the Bottom of the Pyramid.”
- January 18, 2019Online brands are opening brick-and-mortar shops, using technology and data-driven customer insights to transform the in-store experience.
- January 9, 2019Peloton’s bikes may be stationary. But as CEO John Foley tells us, the company is on the move.
- January 2, 2019Profound changes are closing the gap between the world’s poorest consumers and others, offering an unprecedented opportunity for businesses to create — and share in — prosperity. For more insight, see “Changes to the Fortune at the Bottom of the Pyramid.”