More Consumer & retail
Archives by year:
- July 1, 1998To really serve customers requires a deep understanding of their needs. It also requires customization, personalization and empathy.
- April 1, 1998In commodity-goods markets, price is usually the only differentiator. But if you can brand those goods and bundle them with services, even bricks and sand can command premium prices. Here is how to turn commodities into branded goods.
- April 1, 1998The Chinese consumer market has awesome demographics. It is huge, young and growing. But competition in the consumer market is growing, too. To win in China, companies must create strategies that overcome pitfalls while taking advantage of local strengths.
- April 1, 1998Business is about making money, not measuring macho. The scrap heap of corporate disasters is littered with managers whose ego drive overwhelmed good sense..
- January 1, 1998The way to create a world-class brand is to give customers what they need, when they need it, and never let them out of your sight.