More Consumer & retail
Archives by year:
- October 1, 1999Forget all the hype about "tailored marketing" on the Internet. The Web is just as likely to drive a wedge between retailers and their customers as it is to bring them closer.
- October 1, 1999Welcome to the new era — where companies are known by their innovative channels, not their commoditized products.
- October 1, 1999Great brands have fanatical followers who can insure the brand endures. Make sure your biggest fans don't become your greatest enemies.
- October 1, 1999You need to win it all to create a powerful brand, right? Think again. This baseball team hasn't won it all since 1918, but fans keep coming back.
- October 1, 1999
- July 1, 1999This broadcaster has built and leveraged powerful commercial brands, all while keeping a careful eye on its nonprofit mission.
- April 1, 1999Can a consumer product be launched globally in a short time? It can if sufficient resources and time are allocated to planning the effort.
- April 1, 1999How do you turn your real-estate investments into a thriving Web storefront? Make sure you have a strategic approach to reaching your customers.
- January 1, 1999What entertainment companies must do to profitably capture audiences.