More Energy & sustainability
Archives by year:
- November 27, 2012At Devon Energy, building the most critical capabilities requires a high-touch approach to human capital and the HR function.
- September 10, 2012Gernot Wagner, an economist with the Environmental Defense Fund, believes business will push for policy change.
- May 29, 2012By promoting business partnerships, producers of primary materials can find a new source of competitive advantage.
- May 29, 2012A leading solar energy policy advocate explains how this dynamic, rapidly maturing industry can reach its true potential.
- April 9, 2012Two top leaders of the Middle East telecom company Etisalat explain how they recruit and retain people in frontier markets — the most challenging business environments in the world.
- February 26, 2012The six integrated “supermajor” oil companies that once dominated oil and gas exploration are losing ground to independent companies.
- February 17, 2012
- January 13, 2012How a deep commitment translates into better numbers in the stock market and on the bottom line.