More Energy & sustainability
Archives by year:
- July 12, 2021The new reform laws aren’t comprehensive enough. True reform will require public–private partnerships that can address how food is grown, processed, distributed, and sold.
- July 8, 2021During the pandemic, consumers have become more sensitive to the environmental impacts of their shopping decisions, and consumer companies are responding.
- June 22, 2021CEO Natascha Viljoen on the company’s push to enhance safety and sustainability and to support local communities.
- May 11, 2021President and CEO Peter Vanacker explains why a focus on agility and strategy implementation is key to capturing opportunity in the changing energy industry.
- April 28, 2021How the CEO of Ecotricity and owner of a vegan soccer club is promoting green energy and making the case for change.
- March 11, 2021Deputy Minister of Innovation, Science, and Economic Development Simon Kennedy on opportunities for pandemic recovery and growth.
- March 4, 2021In his new book, the Microsoft cofounder argues that doubling down on innovation can move the world closer to net-zero emissions.
- March 1, 2021President director Noni Purnomo explains how an ambidextrous leadership style is helping her prepare her family’s transportation and logistics firm for the post-pandemic world.
- February 25, 2021CEO Andy Mooney riffs on the boom in guitar sales during COVID-19 and rethinking business models for the post-pandemic world.
- February 23, 2021The drivers of enterprise value extend beyond financial productivity — and as disruption intensifies, businesses must adapt to avoid value destruction.
- November 5, 2020Jeroen Drost, CEO of SHV Holdings, one of the Netherlands’ largest family-owned businesses, explains how values and a mixed portfolio tip the balance toward optimism.
- September 22, 2020Leading global utilities are using R&D and innovation to advance their market competitiveness — but investment levels remain low.
- September 21, 2020In Stockholm, heat recovered from data centers is captured and deployed to warm homes. Can other cities follow?
- July 30, 2020By moving away from disposable packaging, companies can address the global problem of plastic waste.