- December 19, 2019Artificial intelligence could soon deliver sports commentary customized to a viewer’s preferences. And if robots can learn to do this sort of talking, the applications could be far-reaching.
- October 28, 2019What it means for healthcare companies to serve patients effectively is changing. Here’s how understanding and transforming your culture can help you get there.
- s+b BlogsJuly 19, 2019Businesses have realized the importance of building an outside-in culture. Now chief marketing officers have an opportunity to lead by engaging their C-suite colleagues in the change.
- May 22, 2019The metric was useful in simpler times, when companies were beginning to understand the importance of customer experience. But it’s time to replace it.
- s+b BlogsMay 21, 2019Voice-assisted devices will revolutionize the financial-services industry by providing customers with on-demand service and by helping banks reduce costs.
- March 29, 2019Make sure you understand “return on experience” — the new way of tracking the results of your investments in customer and employee experiences — and how to implement it.
- s+b BlogsJanuary 30, 2019Consumers have more power over your company’s success or failure than ever before, and it’s time for a new metric that captures the return on your investment in them.
- January 18, 2019Online brands are opening brick-and-mortar shops, using technology and data-driven customer insights to transform the in-store experience.