Archives by year:
- January 29, 2019Health sensors that are built into people’s daily lives (and attire) could help researchers address many types of life-threatening crises.
- October 8, 2018Robert Wachter, M.D., author of The Digital Doctor, is increasingly optimistic that technology can improve healthcare. Better strategic management of people, systems, and data is making a difference.
- September 20, 2018Companies are embracing stakeholder value to produce results.
- September 19, 2018Professors Vijay Govindarajan and Ravi Ramamurti offer U.S. healthcare providers a prescription for reverse innovation from India.
- August 13, 2018How deals are shaping the $450 billion industry that manages prescriptions in the United States.
- June 18, 2018To compete amid myriad disruptions, insurers in all sectors must wed strategy to structural changes.
- April 12, 2018Management guru Jeffrey Pfeffer argues that modern management practices are making employees sick.
- March 19, 2018The Amazon, Berkshire Hathaway, and JPMorgan Chase announcement shows that new action is possible.
- February 23, 2018Leaders must act quickly to overcome obstacles so they can harness revenue opportunities for the industry and health benefits for society.