Archives by year:
- February 16, 2021COVID-19 has highlighted the importance of keeping patients, families, and caregivers informed and connected, and of valuing them as co-creators in building the future of healthcare delivery.
- February 4, 2021CEO Albert Bourla discusses how a company founded in the 19th century is taking on the biggest health challenges of the 21st century.
- s+b BlogsNovember 24, 2020The league’s success in Florida shows how the spread of COVID-19 can be controlled by tracking data from digital health devices.
- October 8, 2020Companies must focus on the social factors that can influence employee performance.
- July 21, 2020The former director of the CDC and current head of Resolve to Save Lives explains why economic recovery will only arrive when the coronavirus is under control.
- s+b BlogsMay 4, 2020Automatic contact tracing in the workplace can help protect employees from COVID-19 while preserving personal privacy.