Archives by year:
- s+b BlogsNovember 24, 2020The league’s success in Florida shows how the spread of COVID-19 can be controlled by tracking data from digital health devices.
- October 8, 2020Companies must focus on the social factors that can influence employee performance.
- July 21, 2020The former director of the CDC and current head of Resolve to Save Lives explains why economic recovery will only arrive when the coronavirus is under control.
- s+b BlogsMay 4, 2020Automatic contact tracing in the workplace can help protect employees from COVID-19 while preserving personal privacy.
- April 6, 2020In their comprehensive new book, Deaths of Despair and the Future of Capitalism, economists Anne Case and Angus Deaton explain why mortality rates in the U.S. are rising.
- s+b BlogsApril 3, 2020As officials promote virtual doctor’s visits to curb the spread of coronavirus, this efficient form of care may lower costs.
- s+b BlogsMarch 6, 2020In the face of a global crisis, well-prepared businesses can help protect their workers and their bottom lines.