Archives by year:
- November 15, 2010Francois Nader, CEO of NPS Pharmaceuticals, describes how a new model for biotech brought his company back from the brink.
- October 29, 2010Regina E. Herzlinger, author of Who Killed Health Care? America’s $2 Trillion Medical Problem — and the Consumer-Driven Cure, introduces a passage on how businesses can lower healthcare costs and improve employee health from The Company That Solved Health Care: How Serigraph Dramatically Reduced Skyrocketing Costs While Providing Better Care, and How Every Company Can Do the Same, by John Torinus Jr.
- August 24, 2010As reform legislation makes the U.S. healthcare industry more consumer-centric, companies will need to change their business models and add new capabilities.
- March 1, 2010For The Innovator’s Prescription coauthor Jason Hwang, the real solution to health-care costs lies in the business models that incumbent companies have not yet embraced — but can no longer ignore.
- February 23, 2010The cost incurred by a firm's marketing practices, once revealed by authorities, can extend far beyond the monetary amount of a fine.
- February 23, 2010As the market for basic health care expands, pharmacy chains will increasingly be called upon to provide simple medical services.