Archives by year:
- August 23, 2011As nations seek to expand services more cost-effectively, the stakeholders who pay the bills and provide the care must collaborate.
- August 1, 2011Health insurers are reaching beyond national borders for more effective medical management strategies.
- July 1, 2011A conversation with Aetna Executive Vice President Meg McCarthy.
- May 30, 2011When the pipeline of technological breakthroughs has stalled, especially in industries like pharmaceuticals, midlevel managers may hold the key to R&D productivity.
- January 3, 2011Jim Champy, coauthor, with Harry Greenspun, of Reengineering Health Care: A Manifesto for Radically Rethinking Health Care Delivery, introduces a lesson on the pitfalls of measurement from Faster, Cheaper, Better: The 9 Levers for Transforming How Work Gets Done, by Michael Hammer and Lisa W. Hershman.