Archives by year:
- December 10, 2013To be effective, a government needs the same thing as a business: good management.
- November 12, 2013A bundled approach to treatment offers higher quality, lower costs, and a better experience for patients.
- October 22, 2013As the Affordable Care Act takes effect, health insurance companies will have to design and implement new healthcare models to keep up with the new consumer population.
- October 10, 2013Looking to get up to speed on the far-reaching changes in the U.S. healthcare landscape? These resources will help.
- August 5, 2013Recent deals suggest that geographic concentration is trumping the benefits of pure size.
- May 28, 2013Emerging economies are becoming the industry's best hope for growth.
- May 28, 2013The days of the disengaged health consumer are numbered. Consumerization will transform healthcare systems, involving individuals as never before in the management of their own care.