Archives by year:
- October 1, 1996What are the factors that determine which C. E. O.'s succeed and which fail? Even in the high-tech world, the laws of the jungle still rule.
- October 1, 1996From the Ground Up: Six Principles for Building the New Logic Corporation by Edwin E. Lawler 3d (299 pages, Jossey-Bass Publishers, 1997)
- October 1, 1996
"Corporate Comeback: The Story of Renewal and Transformation at National Semiconductor" by Robert H. MilesCorporate Comeback: The Story of Renewal and Transformation at National Semiconductor by Robert H. Miles (371 pages, Jossey-Bass Publishers, 1997)
- April 1, 1996
- April 1, 1996
"The Confidence Game: How Unelected Central Bankers Are Governing the Changed World Economy" by Steven SolomonThe Confidence Game: How Unelected Central Bankers Are Governing the Changed World Economy by Steven Solomon (606 pages, Simon & Schuster, 1995)
- April 1, 1996Managing in a Time of Great Change by Peter F. Drucker (371 pages, Truman Talley Books/Dutton, 1995)
- April 1, 1996All Consumers Are Not Created Equal by Garth Hallberg. (320 pages, John Wiley & Sons, 1995)
- January 1, 1996The old model, which says revenue growth and shareholder-value growth are correlated, does not go far enough toward explaining how the best companies create value. It ignores the formidable concept of strategic innovation.
- January 1, 1996Mary Parker Follett: Prophet of Management, edited by Pauline Graham (309 pages, Harvard Business School Press, 1994)
- January 1, 1996
"Levers of Control: How Managers Use Innovative Control Systems to Drive Strategic Renewal" by Robert SimonsLevers of Control: How Managers Use Innovative Control Systems to Drive Strategic Renewal by Robert Simons (217 pages, Harvard Business School Press, 1995)