Archives by year:
- October 1, 1998Though more known for his legendary publicity stunts, Richard Branson has led Virgin Group to success with a singular, flamboyant style. Learn the secret of how he tackles the big bad wolves of many industries.
- October 1, 1998The Essays of Warren Buffet: Lessons for Corporate America, selected, arranged and introduced by Lawrence A. Cunningham (219 pages, Lawrence A. Cunningham, 1998)
- October 1, 1998In the 1980's the goal of restructuring was to cut costs and create greater efficiencies. While companies benefited, the shareholder was often left out. Now the goal is to create value for stockholders. Here is how it can be done.
- July 1, 1998To create a successful merger requires respecting each partner's differences. It also requires procedures for settling disputes and integrating workforces strategically.
- July 1, 1998
- April 1, 1998
- April 1, 1998To compete, companies are forming alliances as never before. But quantity does not equal quality. Succeeding in an alliance requires creating the right structures for the right situations.
- April 1, 1998The Synergy Myth: And Other Ailments of Business Today by Harold Gennen, with Brent Bowers (248 pages, St. Martin's Press, 1997)
- January 1, 1998Leading Corporate Transformation: A Blueprint for Business Renewal by Robert H. Miles (256 pages, Jossey-Bass Publishers, 1997)
- January 1, 1998
Do Lunch or Be Lunch: The Power of Predictability in Creating Your Future by Howard H. Stevenson with Jeffery L. CruikshankDo Lunch or Be Lunch: The Power of Predictability in Creating Your Future by Howard H. Stevenson with Jeffrey L. Cruikshank (272 pages, Harvard Business School Press, 1998)