Archives by year:
- October 1, 1999Only half of all M&A activity improves shareholder returns. Here's how to maximize your chances for success.
- October 1, 1999How do you mobilize your company for rapid change? The Action Lab catalyzes "out of the box" thinking-and empowers the company to act.
- October 1, 1999Saving Big Blue: Leadership Lessons & Turnaround Tactics of IBM'S Lou Gerstner by Robert Slater (304 pages, McGraw-Hill, 1999)
- April 1, 1999Is the Internet really revolutionizing the business world? The answer is yes, in at least seven ways.
- April 1, 1999Communications are suffering from an overemphasis on graphics and multimedia that are turning boardrooms into video-game parlors. Learn the art of storytelling to get your agenda across.