Archives by year:
- November 29, 2005Auto companies that hope to thrive in today’s diverse market will need the flexibility to realign themselves with new vehicle designs, power train alternatives, and primary brands.
- August 26, 2005For every automobile, and maybe every product, there’s a threshold beyond which your ad budget is wasted.
- August 26, 2005A Communist car monopoly turned Volkswagen subsidiary is now becoming an entrepreneurial global enterprise.
- August 26, 2005By adhering to four operational principles of integration, companies can maximize their chances for M&A success.
- May 25, 2005The Toyota Production System has revolutionized industry. James Womack and Daniel Jones believe it can transform the world.
- May 23, 2005Capital spending can improve corporate performance — but only if projects are properly managed. The best way to do that? By managing capital costs as a supply chain challenge.
- May 23, 2005The hidden source of business model malaise: mismatched architectures.
- May 23, 2005Balancing relationship building and opportunism leads to a strategy for all seasons.
- March 1, 2005A five-dimension analytical model for deciding when (and when not) to purchase from the East.