Archives by year:
- November 5, 2019Trains, automobiles, and the plain impact of transportation.
- November 1, 2019The company’s Central and South America unit transformed itself after implementing a more nimble approach that stoked innovation and increased employees’ free time.
- s+b BlogsOctober 23, 2019A case study shows how a small business arm can deliver real value and innovation to a multinational.
- August 21, 2019Steelcase CEO Jim Keane explains how giving people work-space choices can make workplace behavior more human.
- June 11, 2019How one of the biggest companies you’ve never heard of may create the future of manufacturing.
- June 7, 2019Aerospace businesses could benefit from sharing data about aircraft history, maintenance, and operations.
- May 17, 2019Jean-Dominique Senard, the departing CEO of Michelin and incoming chair of Renault and of the Renault–Nissan–Mitsubishi alliance, argues that the prevailing concept of corporate purpose needs an update.
- April 30, 2019The rise of connected, autonomous, shared, and electric vehicles will reshape the industry. The challenge in the meantime is survival.
- April 3, 2019An Conghui, president of Zhejiang Geely Holding Group and CEO of Geely Auto Group, explains the future of flying cars and the value of an international brand.
- March 6, 2019Linamar is evolving from an automotive supplier into fields such as agricultural equipment and infrastructure. As CEO Linda Hasenfratz tells us, it’s all part of the 100-year plan.
- February 1, 2019Tuck School of Business professor Richard D’Aveni proposes a technology-driven vision of manufacturing dominance.