The auto industry is making massive R&D investments in safety, connectivity, and autonomy — so far without good returns.
s+b Blogs: Auto, Airlines and Transport
- Although the transportation of people and goods has gotten cheaper, faster, and safer, low infrastructure investment has created frustrating bottlenecks.
- Military contractors are reinventing themselves for a world of rapidly evolving technology and new geopolitical relationships.
- Today's SUV is as fuel-efficient as yesterday's small sedan, but you'd never know it by reading conventional business narratives.
- Why we shouldn’t expect the price of air travel to fall just because jet fuel is cheaper.
- How same-day delivery, 3D printing, and autonomous vehicles will affect the sector.
- Worker participation in management decisions has long been controversial, but the benefits far outweigh the risks.
- Autonomous vehicle technology will transform the trucking industry.