The $13.7 billion agreement may help both retailers overcome some of their biggest hurdles.
s+b Blogs: Consumer Products
- The fastest-growing marketing channel is the voice telephone — especially when it turns solving a problem into making a sale.
- This infographic provides a snapshot of the emerging wearable technology market.
- The toy company thrives by understanding the deep dynamics of how consumers have fun.
- A new Adweek infographic reveals how millennials shop—and how marketers can reach them.
- The key to tech customer loyalty isn’t about being the biggest—it’s about embracing the smallest.
- In order to fend off competitors and foster growth, large CPG companies must bring the prices they set for products in line with their value to consumers.
- An interactive look at the highs and lows surrounding the controversial digital currency.