Get to know your highest-volume customers, and fill the satisfaction gaps that they won’t tell you about.
s+b Blogs: Marketing, Media & Sales
- How the science of big data analytics can contribute to the art of producing movie and TV content.
- The growing array of immersive entertainment experiences carries unforeseen implications for content owners and creators.
- Technology and advanced analytics are breathing new life into an industry that had grown tired.
- Starbucks undergoes a media makeover.
- Brilliant digital marketing will not compensate for a digitally disadvantaged business model.
- The thriving streaming business faces some fundamental questions about its future.
- Can a controversial dating site regain trust by rebranding itself?
- Budgets for online video programming are growing, at the expense of television advertising.
- Delving into comprehensive data on the world’s entertainment and media industries yields sharp insights into a future of eroding borders, changing behavior, and opportunities for growth.
- Now is the time for advertising to start experimenting with technology that can create immersive brand experiences.
- Selectionnist.com has created a Web-based bridge between print magazines and online shopping.
- More companies — in a variety of industries — are acquiring digital agencies, reflecting the marriage of technology and marketing.
- Advertising during events like the Super Bowl has become more important — and expensive.
- Marketers can use big data to improve their strategic efforts.
- As growth in e-commerce slows, physical stores have an opportunity to attract customers to their doors.
- “Brand sacrifice” means companies, not consumers, feel the pain.
- To revive stagnant loyalty programs, companies should replace the routine granting of points with unpredictable, tangible rewards.
- Luxury tourism will not be the game-changer many retailers are hoping for.
- An animated look at Theodore Levitt’s theory of why concentrating on customers matters more than a focus on driving sales.
- Contrary to Econ 101, your optimal price should be based on a variety of factors.
- Getting and keeping the attention of the social media generation means making your brand all about them.
- The app markets are winning—it’s time to focus on working (and winning) within them.
- A new infographic tells the story of Facebook over the past decade, from college intranet to global sensation.
- What’s really happening with the 2.5 exabytes of data created every day.
|Page 1 2||Next|