- When economic times are good, it’s easy to fall into the trap of expecting that growth will only continue.
- Legislation passed in 2015 is providing powerful incentives for the U.S. healthcare system to pursue value-based care.
- Although crowdfunding has been hailed as a brilliant new tool for edgy entrepreneurs, Internet investors tend to back safer, less groundbreaking products.
- Simply measuring how close an organization is to reaching an objective isn’t enough to signal that it’s a priority.
- Retailers are already announcing ambitious holiday hiring goals, with logistics and delivery firms likely to follow.
- Clear and simple shared objectives nurture employee energy, ideas, and commitment.
- With skilled employees in high demand, some firms are extending their footprint into areas where workers are underutilized.
- As business and technology strategies become more integrated, companies need an IT manager who can watch the bottom line and communicate, as well as do the hard coding.
- It’s tempting to dismiss a wild idea, but if respected it can be a springboard for finding synergies and new ways of doing things.
- A small but growing number of retailers and restaurants are experimenting with selling their wares through unstaffed kiosks, often linked to apps and e-payment systems.
|Prev||Page … 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 …||Next|