- Companies with employee-friendly policies produce more patents, which shareholders highly value and result in long-term financial benefits.
- Technologies often spawn metaphors, which change over time and shape how we think about work.
- In 2016, the number of women appointed to CEO posts at large U.S. companies is up sharply from 2015.
- The use of humor in job listings posted on the Internet can grab people’s attention, but it may turn them off to the actual job and company being advertised.
- Being recognized as an international brand is usually a decided competitive advantage. But some markets and certain consumers prefer local firms.
- The robots are nowhere near ready to take over crucial logistics and customer-service functions.
|Prev||Page … 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 …||Next|