- Keeping up with technology is every executive’s job, but it doesn’t need to be daunting. Here are three strategies for staying relevant in the digital age.
- In mature product categories, the top companies usually compete fiercely for one another’s customers. But they might be better off focusing on the fringe consumers who haven’t yet picked a side.
- The rise of Web 2.0 platforms and social media programs has the potential to enhance the way colleagues collaborate, but old work habits die hard.
- Appealing to the cultural and economic specifics of a foreign market is the key to getting consumers to shop more frequently and spend more.
- Like manufacturing, American agriculture has near-record output, but employs far fewer people than it did decades ago.
|Prev||Page … 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 …||Next|