An age-old bit of wisdom can help you overcome outcome bias to improve your decision making as a leader.
- Firms can best accommodate employees with disabilities by delegating authority to their immediate supervisors and providing clear instructions in the HR manual on how to handle workers’ individual needs.
- Contrary to the popular notion that consumers care for the products they own, people are more likely to act recklessly toward certain items when a more appealing upgrade reaches the market.
- The success of projects involving several stakeholders can depend on achieving the right balance of internal and external contributions.
- Developing countries need national strategies to protect their digital assets and bolster their economic growth.
- How to guide your team amid uncertainty, without losing momentum.
- Your next innovation breakthrough probably won’t come from social media.
- More companies are seeking greater control of their value chain — but they should do so with caution.
- Customer service websites can help B2B firms keep their costs down, but they must invest in traditional hotlines and tech support to satisfy their neediest clients.
|Prev||Page … 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 …||Next|