- Consumers have more power over your company’s success or failure than ever before, and it’s time for a new metric that captures the return on your investment in them.
- Businesses should get involved as governments devise national AI strategies to encourage innovation, protect citizens, and compete globally. See also “2019 AI Predictions: 7 Trends You Can’t Afford to Ignore.”
- We can learn valuable lessons from the transcendentalist writer’s forays into the family pencil business.
- How to avoid the destructive effects of handoffs.
- Christmas displays make shoppers more forgiving of employee mistakes but more judgmental of unfairness.
- Traditional HR practices won’t suffice when firms seek to attract the sometimes quirky, and always necessary, idea people.
- The surprising ways machine learning can pick up when we fail.
|Prev||Page 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 …||Next|