Are the bells and whistles on already highly engineered products just decadence, or are they a small price to pay for the gadgets we need?
- Young firms are valued significantly higher and attract more financing after their founders relinquish some power.
- The next generation of management needs to build its strategic acumen through real-world practice.
- Avoid fumbling the response to a crisis by fully participating in on-the-ground trainings.
- Your strategy should turn customers into “cross-buyers” of your products and services.
- Robots are becoming chefs, and software is our new chauffeur, but their capacity for empathy leaves something to be desired.
- Google vaulted from nowhere to grab the lead in driverless cars, but Waymo aims to win the race.
|Prev||Page 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 …||Next|