The number of women presiding over large companies still lags far behind men, yet the firms they lead tend to be more risk averse and more profitable over the long term.
- To boost a hotel’s bottom line, ask the bellhop.
- Companies with employee-friendly policies produce more patents, which shareholders highly value and result in long-term financial benefits.
- Technologies often spawn metaphors, which change over time and shape how we think about work.
- In 2016, the number of women appointed to CEO posts at large U.S. companies is up sharply from 2015.
- The use of humor in job listings posted on the Internet can grab people’s attention, but it may turn them off to the actual job and company being advertised.
|Prev||Page … 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 …||Next|