Customers who don’t hit the target to qualify for a reward are apt to hold it against the company and make fewer subsequent purchases.
- With manufacturing put into the hands of small firms and even consumers, traditional value chains may no longer be as advantageous.
- Tools for successful leaders to identify and tear down hidden barriers that prevent their team from reaching full potential.
- An executive’s character traits are linked to certain patterns in a firm’s investments, strategy decisions, and overall performance, a new study finds.
- Employees who push innovative products have a tough job, but can be encouraged by managers who grasp their motivations to succeed.
- Keeping up with technology is every executive’s job, but it doesn’t need to be daunting. Here are three strategies for staying relevant in the digital age.
- In mature product categories, the top companies usually compete fiercely for one another’s customers. But they might be better off focusing on the fringe consumers who haven’t yet picked a side.
|Prev||Page … 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 …||Next|