- Clear and simple shared objectives nurture employee energy, ideas, and commitment.
- With skilled employees in high demand, some firms are extending their footprint into areas where workers are underutilized.
- As business and technology strategies become more integrated, companies need an IT manager who can watch the bottom line and communicate, as well as do the hard coding.
- It’s tempting to dismiss a wild idea, but if respected it can be a springboard for finding synergies and new ways of doing things.
- A small but growing number of retailers and restaurants are experimenting with selling their wares through unstaffed kiosks, often linked to apps and e-payment systems.
- Why organizational culture is not the same thing as employee engagement.
- The auto industry is making massive R&D investments in safety, connectivity, and autonomy — so far without good returns.
- This month’s closure of a burrito shop for possible norovirus shows how vulnerable a company’s image is in the digital age.
- Although the transportation of people and goods has gotten cheaper, faster, and safer, low infrastructure investment has created frustrating bottlenecks.
- Companies around the world need a comprehensive plan in place to ensure that critical business can still get done in the case of a prolonged Web outage.
|Prev||Page … 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 …||Next|