The trend of manufacturers replacing human labor with machines isn’t restricted to the West.
- Technologies often spawn metaphors, which change over time and shape how we think about work.
- In 2016, the number of women appointed to CEO posts at large U.S. companies is up sharply from 2015.
- The use of humor in job listings posted on the Internet can grab people’s attention, but it may turn them off to the actual job and company being advertised.
- Being recognized as an international brand is usually a decided competitive advantage. But some markets and certain consumers prefer local firms.
- The robots are nowhere near ready to take over crucial logistics and customer-service functions.
|Prev||Page … 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 …||Next|