Archives by year:
- August 25, 2004On diversity’s payoff, e-pricing strategy, marketing and growth, and other topics of interest.
- August 25, 2004By leveraging the customer data it already possesses, a company can improve customer profitability and uncover new opportunities.
- June 1, 2004Peruvian economist Hernando de Soto has found a way to enrich the poor.
- June 1, 2004For today’s consumer banks, reinventing local branches as a hub to attract and retain customers is essential to profit and growth.
- June 1, 2004NYU Professor Baruch Lev finds vast value in intangible assets.