Archives by year:
- February 23, 2021The drivers of enterprise value extend beyond financial productivity — and as disruption intensifies, businesses must adapt to avoid value destruction.
- s+b BlogsFebruary 15, 2021Small, persistent customer service failures may pose a bigger threat to customer retention than large, isolated incidents.
- February 9, 2021CEO Steve Hare on the ways in which one of the U.K.’s biggest software companies uses flexibility and empathy to help both employees and customers through hard times.
- January 21, 2021A modern strategy that works will require leaders to learn new skills and apply new tools. Here’s a primer for a refreshed approach.
- s+b BlogsJanuary 7, 2021After being bombarded with disruption in 2020, executives can better prepare for the next crisis by considering new perspectives.
- January 6, 2021Jeffri Salim Davidson, group CEO of Sime Darby Berhad, explains how a diverse portfolio has cushioned the impact of COVID-19 in Asia.
- January 5, 2021Three commitments to help companies promote diversity, equity, and inclusion — and resist the status quo.