Archives by year:
- October 1, 1998
- October 1, 1998Modern Manners: Welfare Capitalism Since the New Deal by Sanford M. Jacoby (345 pages, Princeton University Press, 1997)
- July 1, 1998Acquisitions are all the rage, but when it comes to creating value, big is not always better. What matters is how a company's pieces work together.
- July 1, 1998What is the best way to move into a new market? If you do not have a first-in advantage, attack the one who does.
- July 1, 1998
- July 1, 1998The Living Company: Habits for Survival in a Turbulent Business Environment by Arie de Geus (215 Pages, Harvard Business School Press, 1997)
- July 1, 1998Blur: The Speed of Change in the Connected Economy by Stan Davis and Christopher Meyer (265 pages, Addison-Wesley, 1998)
- January 1, 1998The secret to excellence lies in doing many things well. It also requires staying focused on the goal even when tempted to do otherwise.