- The constitutional scholar and national security expert defines a new era of market statehood.by Art Kleiner
- Because the customer experience is king, wireless carriers must learn the art of partnering across the value chain.
- In an intricately networked world, the study of “nonequilibrium” systems is teaching companies how to overcome risk.
- They’re brand-aware, savvy shoppers who like mom-and-pop shops more than modern markets, a new pan-Latin study shows.
- Design-driven cost reduction allows manufacturers to realize savings of 10 to 30 percent for products in development.
- No Simple Tales of Thieveryby Rob Walker
- In an uncertain world where competitive advantage is insecure, setting strategy must become an existential exercise.by James Ogilvy
- Because the line between underperformance and crisis is thin, a CEO needs to think like a turnaround artist.
- Expensive advertising cannot compensate for weak brands and undifferentiated products.
- Running a platform business? Take a tip from Hiromoto Fukuda’s dating club.
- Loyalty to brands has been declining. But don't blame it on the consumers. A new, more analytical marketing model is needed, one that sheds more light on the myriad of customer needs and understands the value of relationships.
All articles tagged: pricing
|< Prev||Page … 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18|
Elsewhere in s+b
- by Ulrich Störk, Nadia Kubis, and Art Kleiner
- by Jesse Sostrin
- by Miles Everson, John Sviokla, and Kelly Barnes