Getting and keeping the attention of the social media generation means making your brand all about them.
- Companies that realize the power of their capabilities can shape how industries evolve. And watch the related video.
- Marketers probably don’t want consumers to watch commercials while they eat.August 7, 2014 by Matt Palmquist
- Apple is buying the electronic company’s expertise in human-centered design, not its market share.
- Companies must find a balance between the luxuries customers will pay for and the necessities they expect.July 31, 2014 by Matt Palmquist
- Itamar Simonson and Emanuel Rosen describe new patterns in consumer decision making that are shaking up traditional marketing strategies.July 7, 2014 by Catharine P. Taylor
- Generosity in the workplace doesn’t cost as much as being selfish.June 26, 2014 by Susan Cramm
- A company that collaborates with its rivals can create more business for itself.June 2, 2014 by Matt Palmquist
- In many categories, the value of brands may be in decline.
- In order to fend off competitors and foster growth, large CPG companies must bring the prices they set for products in line with their value to consumers.May 8, 2014 by David Meer
- In The Craft Beer Revolution, Steve Hindy traces an industry disruption that gives beer drinkers reason to cheer.May 7, 2014 by Theodore Kinni
- The app markets are winning—it’s time to focus on working (and winning) within them.April 30, 2014 by Paul Michelman
- Make human-centered design the heart of your digital agenda.
- Unless a company is backing a philanthropic event, U.S. investors tend to be unhappy with corporate sponsorships.February 20, 2014 by Matt Palmquist
- Consultant and author Tim Halloran thinks it’s time to inject some romance into brand marketing.February 12, 2014 by Theodore Kinni
- Companies that understand the stages of consumer purchasing decisions have an outsized influence in their outcome.February 11, 2014 by Niraj Dawar
- Lessons on winning in a slow market.February 11, 2014 by Richard Rawlinson
- Consumers respond better to commercials with emotional appeal than to neutral ads or those that are too informative.February 6, 2014 by Matt Palmquist
- Companies must make the hard choice to fire “toxic” employees who don’t fit in with their culture, but that’s easier in principle than in practice.January 31, 2014 by Joel Greenwald
- Four clear paths for winning and retaining customers today.
- An organizational approach will reduce spending and—more important—reinforce your strategy.January 7, 2014 by Josh Peters
- Is Your Brand Experienced?December 2, 2013 by Catharine P. Taylor
- Here Come the New CompetitorsDecember 2, 2013 by John Jullens
- Keith Ferrazzi, author of Who’s Got Your Back: The Breakthrough Program to Build Deep, Trusting Relationships That Create Success—and Won’t Let You Fail, introduces a passage on the value of connecting with co-workers from The Necessity of Strangers: The Intriguing Truth about Insight, Innovation, and Success, by Alan Gregerman.November 1, 2013
- How the science of social transmission will help your brand catch on—and why tweeting alone is not enough.September 30, 2013 by Laura W. Geller
All articles tagged: brand
|< Prev||Page 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 …||Next >|
Elsewhere in s+b
- by Ulrich Störk, Nadia Kubis, and Art Kleiner
- by Jesse Sostrin
- by Miles Everson, John Sviokla, and Kelly Barnes