Understanding the real value of corporate strategy and the head office.
- Our annual review of the year’s best business books.November 27, 2012 by Theodore Kinni
- Brand NewNovember 27, 2012 by Shaun Holliday
- Considering CompetitionNovember 27, 2012 by Phil Rosenzweig
- How to maintain creative complexity without the limitations of co-location.
- Addiction to discounts is costly for retailers, but in moderation, promotions can boost profits and brand value.
- Viewers see them as more persuasive than company-made commercials.November 16, 2012
- The boom years may be in the past, but China still offers big opportunities for multinationals that adapt to its new economic reality.
- Jim Stengel, author of Grow: How Ideals Power Growth and Profit at the World’s Greatest Companies, introduces an excerpt presenting tactics for protecting your market share from Defending Your Brand: How Smart Companies Use Defensive Strategy to Deal with Competitive Attacks, by Tim Calkins.November 2, 2012
- A survey of senior marketers reveals three capabilities for building better online consumer relationships.
- The coauthor of TouchPoints and former CEO of Campbell Soup Company explains how executives build their company’s capabilities by connecting with people more effectively.August 28, 2012 by Art Kleiner
- A marketing strategy informed by neuroscience can help companies enhance customer engagement — and make better use of tools like social media.
- A lot depends on whether ads are fleeting or subject to scrutiny.August 10, 2012
- How an unusual management technique inspires business teams to envision — and achieve — breakthrough results.
- Automobiles are selling again, and executives are confident. The U.S. auto industry is positioned for a global economic recovery — if car manufacturers can avoid repeating the mistakes of the past.
- Your customer value proposition is the key to organic growth — for a fast-food chain like Wendy’s, or for any other consumer business.
- A new category of competitor — low-price, medium-quality Chinese B2B upstarts — is shaking up the global competitive landscape.
- Behind many a successful product, there’s a sharply focused intention to improve lives.May 14, 2012 by Jim Stengel
- Investors reward companies that buy stand-alone brands they can market better than the sellers did.April 27, 2012
- Business strategy is best distinguished from corporate strategy by the different perspectives that business leaders and strategic planners must bring to bear.April 27, 2012 by Ken Favaro
- Six months after video rental company CEO Reed Hastings was forced into a strategic retreat from Qwikster, strategists can still learn a lot from his decision.April 2, 2012 by Ken Favaro
- The business model that drove the major drugmakers’ success isn’t working anymore. The survivors will be those that make smart strategic bets supported by winning capabilities.
- Global drug companies are facing disruption. One powerful strategic response is to rethink their manufacturing and operations footprints.
- Bonding by proximity to personal information on the Web.February 17, 2012
- Media pioneer Bob Carrigan, of IDG Communications and the Interactive Advertising Bureau, explains why new media is the most optimistic part of the economy.February 13, 2012 by Art Kleiner
All articles tagged: brand
|< Prev||Page 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 …||Next >|
Elsewhere in s+b
- by Ulrich Störk, Nadia Kubis, and Art Kleiner
- by Jesse Sostrin
- by Miles Everson, John Sviokla, and Kelly Barnes